Best dslr for beginners 2018 – Best beginner cameras
If you are looking toward to learn photography professionally or looking for your first DSLR camera, then you are in the right place. Here i am going to list the most affordable priced Digital SLR cameras. These are actually good cameras for your long term use and best for any of your professional use or just to begin your photography dream.
All these cameras can be get on Amazon with huge discounts and additional support like warranty, separate lenses and a very good customer care. These cameras are from $380 to $800 so choose it according to your budget and needs. There are very good rated cameras from customers who used them. Also you can check out the many other best DSLR cameras under $500 dollars for any use.
1) Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR camera bundle (highly recommended)
Canon’s EOS Rebel T5i camera is a new arrival entry level DSLR camera. Even though it is an entry level camera, it arrived during 2014s and contains the latest technology an amazing camera should have. Canon T5i is the latest arrival in the T series camera and currently in the market with excellent reviews.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects
- Manual exposure control and multiple frame rates built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment and Video Snapshot
- Vari-angle touchscreen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (
- Smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF
- 18.0 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance
- 9-point all cross-type AF system
- Exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF
- Includes EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM compact and lightweight standard zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four equivalent stops of shake correction
This is one of the best and highly recommended camera for beginners. This is wonderful camera with all the needed features for a pro-shooting. This is the new arrival camera in Nikon’s D3000 series and one of the highly recommended camera for you. basically if you are a beginner/mid range photographer, then this is the absolute beast for you.
This camera has all the new features introduced by Nikon for professional model cameras. Bottom line is that if you cant capture photos with this camera, then you can’t with any DSLR camera.
Let’s go through some features:
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots
- Expeed 4 processing
This is one of the widely bought and excellent rated Digital SLR camera. This is also a very affordable camera, which you can get for only $390 dollars with discounts and free shipping. A very good camera for a beginner who wants to use a Digital SLR camera and 12mexapixel is very good to start with. It is a fast camera with all the features a dslr cam should have and very affordable price.
- 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type centre point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
This is another very well made camera from Canon. This is an absolutely wonderful 18MP camera which you can get for only $500 with free shipping. This is an upgraded camera from the canon T3 brand and one of the highly reviewed camera.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options
- Comes with camera body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens, eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery, and charger
If you prefer Nikon over Canon, then this could be the one for you. This is also a very good quality and well made camera. Discounted free shipping and 5 star rated DSLR camera for beginners to have amazing experience with DSLR cameras.
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)