Top best Digital SLR cameras under $1000 of 2018
Pictures speak more than words. If you are planning to buy a best dslr, then this is the best place for you to get to know the latest camera. Here in this post i am suggesting you the best digital slr cameras on the market under $1000 dollars. There are so much of cameras in the market and don’t get confused. It is simple, as we are suggesting the best one for you.
There are many DSLR cameras in the market under 1000 bucks, But picking the best and the latest one which suits for you in important. Each year new ones are introduced to the market and it is a must to pick a camera which is still in production so that you can make sure it has the latest features included.
Here let’s go through the top 5 best DSLR camera under $1000 dollars of 2018. The brands include Canon, Nikon and sony which are best on the market. Let’s go though the list.
The main reason i am suggesting this camera is that this is an enthusiast level (not beginner) excellent camera which falls into the budget. This is the only upper-mid level camera which is available around the budget. Canon is one of the best brands and this is their new arrival in this specific series. One of the best camera with amazing features.
This DSLR should be the only camera which you need to consider if you are looking for cameras which are most equal to professional level cameras. With the extra lenses it can cost little more than $1000 bucks, but it is well worth it. This camera is on a decent discount on amazon as of right now. Let’s go through the main features of this camera.
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Up to 7 fps shooting
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video
- 3″ articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Built-in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe
- Intelligent viewfinder with electronic overlay
- 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4/MOV)
- Instant sharing and remote control with built-in Wi-Fi and EOS Remote app
- GPS compatible (sold separately)
- Full manual mode in video
- Built-in stereo or external microphone terminal
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
2) Nikon D5500 DX-format Digital SLR camera (amazing quality and well under budget with lenses)
Nikon is my favorite brand in cameras and this is one of their best products. This D5500 camera is the latest camera in the D5000 series. Previous one is D5300. This is upper entry level camera with all the new features included as it was released just couple of months ago (beginning of 2018). This camera has gotten excellent reviews within the first few months and this should be an amazing addition for you.
This camera comes with lens and other addition extras such as SD card and camera bag. Simply, if you are looking for a best DSLR for take pictures at home or to take pictures around the world, this is the one for you. Very easy to use and quipped with all the modern features needed in a DSLR. This is my personal favorite in upper-entry level cameras.
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter (OLPF)
- 39-point Autofocus (AF) system
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- ISO 100 – 25,600
- High resolution
- Vari-angle LCD with familiar
- Smartphone-like touchscreen for easy use
- 1080/60p HD video capabilities allow for capture of fast-moving subjects or creating slow motion effects
- Built-in Wi-Fi and smartphone compatibility for instant sharing
- Easy to use and best for pro shooting
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card