Nikon D4 professional camera – DSLR 16.2 mp Nikon D4 camera
The only and most expected professional camera of 2018 is Nikon D4 camera. This is a perfect and most needed professional camera, if you are only looking for the best camera. This is definitely one of the expensive camera and worth the price. It has gotten excellent 5 star rating from the people who used this camera. This is the new flagship D-SLR offers speed and accuracy with a 16.2 MP FX-format CMOS sensor, 10/11 fps continuous shooting, a 91,000-Pixel RGB sensor and Advanced SRS, improved 51 point AF System, ISO expanded to 204,800 and 1080p video at 30p with stereo sound.
Some of the most important features of this Camera are;
- 91,000-pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering III with Advanced SRS
- New mirror balancer
- Two-axis Virtual Horizon indicator
- Built-in HDR
- Intelligent power management
- New mirror balancer
- Self-diagnostic shutter monitor
- 400,000-cycle tested shutter
- Dedicated Nikon Picture Control button
- Two Live View shooting modes
- Time lapse shooting
- View simultaneous Live View output on external monitors and record uncompressed video via HDMI terminal
- AF detection up to f/8
- Multi-Area Full HD D-Movie Video Recording Modes
- Dual memory card slots (CF and XQD)
- New 51-point AF system
- The WT-5A Wireless Transmitter
1) This is simply a one off camera with stunning build quality…and I will be thrown under the Canon bus here…far superior build quality to the Canon 1DX, and yes, I do own both and the canon, albeit has some features that do excel, the fit and finish once you crawl around inside will not compare. Having owned a 5d Mark II and a Mark III the best Canon for the dollar spent would be the 5d Mark II, but that camera pales in comparison to the Nikon D700.
I will not offer a technical review, except to say I use the D4 for the amazing sensor and image processing and manual focus lenses from Zeiss and Voightlander. The technique one develops marrying manual focus with a D4 is a level of composition and beauty in portraiture and landscape that rivals a skill set long forgotten. Than we have that beautiful beautilful gem, optically precise, stunning build quality with a cheap cheap lens cap, Korean offering from Rokinon, the 35mm 1.5 Cine. Yes a $550.00 lens that pinches Zeiss’s ass all the way up the hill with image quality that makes one cry if properly composed.
The best experience though, is the Amazon Concierge department…Abby, Andrew all wonderful wonderful people that make this a great experience!